E.l.f Eyelid Primer Review

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Hi everyone, I hope everyone had an amazing holiday/new year season! Today I'm doing a review on a makeup product from E.l.f Cosmetics. E.l.f is a cosmetics brand that develops makeup that is amazing in quality but way cheaper than other major brands, and when I say cheaper I mean CHEAPER! Most of their makeup only cost $5 or less. I love E.l.f and I'll be doing more and more on the brand. 


The product I'm reviewing today is the E.l.f Eyelid Primer. I purchased this products about 3-4 months ago for only $1 and I am ready to unveil what I think of it. Keep reading if you want to learn more.

According to E.l.f...this primer "Preps your eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting and crease-proof eyeshadow. The ultra sheer nude color works to increase eye color longevity. The lightweight liquid formula quickly absorbs into the skin for comfortable wear." 


I wear eye makeup almost everyday and I use this before I apply any makeup. When I first purchased it I used it incorrectly. I applied the primer directly all over my eyelid. After about 2 weeks or so I saw a video on the correct way to apply it. When applying this primer you definitely don't want to over use it. It will dry on your eyelid and become a tacky looking mess, plus your wasting product. Just applying one or two little "dots" will get the job done. The formula will smooth out and give you a clean canvas to apply makeup on.

I have this primer in the shade "Sheer" as you can see it isn't my skin tone, but it blends out.

On the website they have 3 new shades which are

  • Champane-a light rosy pink
  • Pearl-a bright, shimmery white
  • Golden-yellow based with shimmers


Overall this primer is amazing and it is worth that buck. It is most definitely comparable to other more expensive brands.
                                                                 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED