Recent Amazon Order !

Friday, August 03, 2012

Hey ladies! Today I'm just sharing with you what I just ordered from Amazon. I really wanted these products for a long time and I finally had time to get them!

The first thing I got were 3 iPhone cases. I wanted to get some new ones for my self, and well as one for my sister. The one i have now is busted up and worn out so I got these really cute ones. 
I got this one for myself, I love this color and I think it would look cute on the White iPhone. 

I got this one because my favorite color is blue, and I liked how cute the polka-dots were.

This one's for my sister because I owe her something LOL! I got he one in purple because  that's her favorite color. 
I've wanted this palette from B.H Cosmetics for some time now, I found it on Amazon really cheap so I had to get it. I don't know how long it will take to ship, since its coming from Thailand!! But when it does, you guys will be the first to know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED