EZ Flow TruGel in Marshmallow : 2 week test

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Everyone knows that I am obsessed with gel manicures. They are easy, quick and last for a good while. My favorite brand is EZ Flow TruGel; they have a broad range of colors and are fairly inexpensive. I regularly post up new swatches of each shade and I receive questions on how long they last on the nails. While I am pretty content with the wear of these polishes, I tested my favorite shade 'Marshmallow' for 2 weeks to see how long my nails stayed chip-free. I did not take an initial picture (sorry), but you can take a look here to see a swatch of the shade on my nails right after I apply it. You can see these polishes have great wear-time, the only flaw I notice is of my nails growing out, so tacky.

You can see all swatches of the TruGels I own here.
You can purchase this shade here - http://amzn.to/1q3lsRj
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED