Maybelline Lash Sesational Mascara Review

Thursday, February 19, 2015

I realize now that I never review mascaras. That is party because I buy one and use it exclusively until it runs out. I previously owned the Benefit They're Real [review here] and the Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express [review here]. Those were great and they have run out so I purchased the new Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara.  I picked this new one up based on other blog reviews and it's gorgeous packaging. Let's get into what I think of it.
Upon opening this mascara I found the brush to be very intriguing. It has two different sides. One with longer bristles and the other with short bristles. Maybelline intended for us to use the inner curve (smaller bristles) on the lash roots and then use the longer bristles on the ends on lashes. 
The formula of this mascara is very liquid-y. I hate to apply a mascara to my lashes and feel the wetness on my eyes. (pet peeve maybe?) It takes about 30 seconds to fully dry and isn't clumpy on the lashes. The brush does a great job at lengthening the lashes but not too much with adding volume, almost like individual lash extensions. I also find that is applied too much, the lashes can look spidery.
I think that this mascara will vary on personal preference. Some might love it because it makes the lashes really long and some will hate the brush and the wet formula. All in all, I will continue to use it because I'm not too picky and I love how long my lashes look with it on. 
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED