Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Bow n' Arrow

Wednesday, July 27, 2016


97% of the time I wear makeup, I wear a liquid lipstick. It's just something about a super matte finish that does it for me. That being said, I have collected many fun shades, mostly from Colour Pop. I have my signature red, plums and burgundies but I could never find a nude that worked for me. Kat Von D is a brand I've always wanted to try as it is maybe the best liquid lipstick on the market. On a recent trip to Sephora, I picked this shade up. It's called Bow n' Arrow, cost $20 and is described as a "fawn nude".


The packaging is the best I've seen in a liquid lipstick. You get 0.22 oz in a sleek plastic tube with a doe-foot applicator. Kat Von D is a famed tattoo artist and her makeup products are designed with tattoo-like prints, very edgy.

The shade is hard to describe but I'll try to do my best. On me (Mac NW50 & Iman Earth Deep), it pulls a brown pinky nude. If you look close enough at it, it contains very tiny sparkles but is completely matte. It's one I will definitely recommend for a darker skinned woman. I do need to wear a brown lip liner with this and when I do, the lip combo looks gorgeous.


The formula is very light and airy, not heavy or tacky at all. It takes a while to dry down but this isn't an issue for me because I do work with a lip liner and blend the shades together. It lasts a good while on me, but I often re-apply my lip products. 

Next on my wishlist is Bauhau5 from the line, its a deep raspberry shade that I know will look great on my skin!

Pick this shade up if:
You are a darker skinned woman looking for a perfect nude matte lip color.
You are looking for a high quality but not too pricey liquid lipstick.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED