New Year, New Blog, New Everything...

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

    
 Honestly, 2014 went by too fast, like where did the time go? This year was filled with memories, accomplishments, heartbreaking international events, and so much more. As we come to the close of 2014, I would like to give thanks for the fact that I was given another year of life in this world. To me that is truly humbling. 
     As we start 2015, I wanted to give my blog as well as my channel a makeover. I completely changed everything here on RBG with a gorgeous new template by Pigdig. I came across their templates whilst reading other beauty blogs. Don't you love the new design? Nice and clean-no more clutter! I mentioned that I will be making some changes in regards to my YouTube channel. As with this blog, YouTube is something that I've realized that I want to do for a while. I truly enjoy filming, editing, and sharing my content with the world. So, fingers crossed, I will be posting new videos every week starting in January (maybe an extra video a week if possible). I'm really looking forward to this expected productivity. 
     2015 will bring hopefully A LOT to me: graduating high school, starting college, living in a totally new environment, making new friends, starting blog design and becoming an adult. God, that word scares me. 
So all in all, I hope that everyone has had an amazing 2014 and in turn I will you a happy and healthy New Year. 
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED