Holiday Makeup Tutorial #1 - Gold & Red !

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hey everyone! It's that time of year again, Holiday time! I love to see different holiday makeup looks and trends. To kick off the season here on my blog and on my YouTube channel, I am doing 3 different makeup looks. This looks is the first. I kept the look classic and used gold and red eyeshadows. I don't know why, but when I think of Christmas makeup, I think of Red lips! So I did a red lip on myself! I had so much fun creating this look. I hope you all enjoy watching ! 

- If you would like to suggest any holiday looks leave a comment below, or on the YouTube video! -







Products Used...
FACE
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in 'Cocoa' - HERE
E.l.f Tone Correction Concealer in 'Toffee' - HERE
E.l.f Clarifying Pressed Powder in 'Toffee' - HERE
Wet & Wild Illuminating Face Powder in 'Starlight Bronze' - HERE
E.l.f Blush in 'Blushing Rose' - HERE

EYES
E.l.f Eyelid Primer - HERE
E.l.f Cream Eyeshadow in 'Bronzed' - HERE
E.l.f 100 Color Eyeshadow Palette - HERE
E.l.f Matte Eyeshadow in 'Charcoal' - HERE
Nicka K Black & Gold Eyeshadow Pencil - HERE
E.l.f Liquid Eyeliner in 'Black' - HERE
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara in 'Glam Black' - HERE

LIPS
Vaseline 
Nicka K Lipstick in 'Ruby Red' - HERE
Revlon Lipstick in 'Vixen' - Alternative HERE

*Get FREE SHIPPING on your order of $25 or more at E.l.f with the code SHIP25 - HERE ! *


You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED