Luminous & Glowing Foundation Routine !

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Hey everyone! I know I haven't put up a post or video in a long time, so I have one for you today! The video below will demonstrate how to get a luminous face. I show you from start to finish! I hope you all enjoy the video and tell me down below in the comments. Stay tuned for my Summer Foundation & Makeup Tutorial



Products Used


E.l.f Face Primer - HERE
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in 'Cocoa' - HERE
E.l.f Complete Coverage Concealer in 'Dark' - HERE
Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in 'Deep - HERE
Benefit Watts Up Highlighter - HERE
Manna Kadar Blush in 'High Five' - HERE
Swagger Cosmetics Powder Highlighter - HERE
Wet n Wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder in 'Starlight Bronze' - HERE

Brushed Used - HERE



You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED