Smokey Green Eyeshadow for Fall | Makeup Tutorial

Saturday, October 26, 2013

I have a new fall makeup tutorial for you guys! I did a green smokey eye perfect for the fall months! I really love green eyeshadow on dark skin so tell me how this one works out for you. I hope you all enjoy this one as much as I loved creating it for you. Don't forget to link-comment-subscribe! 


Here's what I used...

Eyes
E.l.f Eyelid Primer - HERE
Cailyn Gel Eyeliner in 'Black' - HERE
E.l.f 32 Piece Geometric Palette - HERE
E.l.f 100 Piece Eyeshadow Palette - HERE
E.l.f Brightening Eye Color Quad in 'Ivy' - HERE
E.l.f Long-lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in 'Toast' - HERE
Wet n' Wild Color Icon Trio Palette in 'Silent Treatment' - HERE
La Femme Blush in 'Russet' - HERE
Nicka K Eyeliner Pencil in 'Black' - HERE
Cailyn Gel Eyeliner in 'Black' - HERE
Benefit They're Real Mascara - HERE

Face 
La Femme Blush in 'Russet' - HERE
E.l.f Highlighting Blush in 'Gotta Glow' - HERE

Lips 
Nicka K Lip Pencil in 'Nude' - HERE 
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in 'Natural' - HERE
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in 'Perfect' - HERE

Brushes Used - HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED