On my Wishlist :: Oct 26th - Nov 1st

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Catching my eye this week...
  • Charlotte Tilbury has recently released her own makeup line. I've been interested in it because of the wide range of shades to complement deeper skin tones. This Cheek to Chic shade in 'The Climax' is a gorgeous shade that would well compliment my skin tone. It would be great to double as a bronzer and blush for lighter skin tones as well. This retails for $40 but I would willingly purchase it! 
  • I have recently started using a face primer under my BB Cream. I use the original Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. It makes my skin smooth and the BB cream smoothes easily on my face. I have huge pries on my face and I think that the new Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Free Pore Minimizing Primer would be great for me. I want to try a sample size first because $39 for a new product is a bit scary. They say it lasts around eight hours as well! 
  • I mentioned last week that I am going crazy for skin care. This new Luna Mini by Foreo comes in two sizes, orginal and mini. I have the mini one shown because it cost a bit less at $139 rather than $199. I like that it channels T-Sonic pulsations through the skin for deep and gentle cleansing. I like that you dont have to replace the brush heads like the Clarisonic. It also comes in five fun shades; Magenta, Petal Pink, Turquoise (my favorite!!), Purple, and Cool Grey. Ayesha from Simple Beauty Blog has a video demo using this (see it here). 

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED