On my Wishlist :: Oct 19-25th

Sunday, October 19, 2014

This week on my wishlist: 
  • I've been obsessed with skin care these past few weeks. Korres is a great brand for natural and effective products, like their Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial. I love the idea of applying it after your normal night time skin routine and then sleeping in it. It promises to address uneven skintone and dark spots while improving skin quality for a brighter, more luminous complexion. If I can manage to dig out $48 out of my couch, I'll be purchasing it! 
  • My favorite beauty blogger Huda Kattan raved about this foundation on her blog (see her review here). The new Dior Star Fluid Foundation has getting much attention these past few months. It promises a lightweight feel that evens out the complexion. I love that it gives the skin an illuminated look without looking greasy/oily. This high-end foundation retails for $50 (yikes)!
  • Everyone knows that I LOVE neutral eyeshadows. The new Chocolate Bar Eye Palette by Too Faced has been calling my name ever since it's release. I love that it contains everyday matte and shimmer shades. (see swatches here) I feel that I could really get 100% use out of it and I would spend the $49 on it because of that. But if anyone feels generous enough to gift it to me, I would love you forever. Have you heard that it smells like chocolate too??
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED