Cleaning Makeup Brushes | "The Masters Solid Brush Cleanser" & the "Brush Egg"

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Y'all know I love a good deal. We all know that cleaning makeup brushes is a hassle and often times gets pushed back. After researching I found the perfect duo to help quicken my brush cleaning routine. The Brush Egg is a cute way to deep clean brushes and the Master's Brush Cleaner is a convenient alternative to other solid cleansers on the market. 
The Brush Egg has two surfaces for cleaning brushes. The smaller knobs are for foaming and lathering and the larger surface is for agitating bristles to release dirt. It fits perfectly in my hand, see picture below, and makes the process much easier. I love this because my hand can stay dry while cleaning the brushes. This is a great alternative to the popular Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove that cost almost $40 and the brush egg retails for about $8. Huge difference. It also comes in other cute colors. 
Solid brush cleaners have been popular lately because of how long they last and ease of use. I searched for a great one that wasn't expensive like the Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser that cost $20. On Amazon, I found the Master's Brush Cleaner for under $10. It has an amazing lemon scent and comes with 2.5 o.z of product (it also comes in 1 o.z and a 24 o.z tub). This cleaner was meant for paint brushes and breaks down everything even oil. It lathers really well and really deep cleans the brushes. I was very impressed at how it removed the stains from my white goat hair eyeshadow brush! 
My method for cleaning brushes is simple. I wet my brush, swirl it around in the Master's Brush Cleaner, scrub it on my Brush Egg and then rinse them clean. This process takes less than 5 minutes for all of my brushes. Convenience at it's best. 
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED