Bloom Daily Planners 2016-17 Pre-Orders

Wednesday, July 20, 2016


I recently published a post on my favorite planners for use during the academic year. I am a current user of Bloom Daily Planners, their planners are my favorite for school and personal use! I used their "Gold Stripe" planner this past year and I loved it. They have just released new designs for the 2016-2017 year and they are now available for pre-order.

I wanted to share my top picks, I'm stuck between these:

top row: 1 | 2
bottom row: 3 | 4 
Each planner features calendar views, weekly spaces, class schedule, notes, monthly tabs, and more! 

I love the designs of these, so well made! Happy Planning!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. These are beautiful. I'm on the hunt for a new planner right this second.

    Coco | The Beauty Milk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like plan events in my life, so diary for me this is one of the most necessary things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those prints. It seems to me that I would like to get some of them. It would be really cool to see more options.

    ReplyDelete

AD SPACE


FEATURED