Winter Skincare

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Winter can really bring out the worst out of our skin, especially those with dry skin. The cold brings out moisture and oils from our skin. Not only does it make our complexion look strange, it can feel very uncomfortable. Today I'll be sharing some favorites/wants to help hydrate skin during these harsh winter months.
Teddie Organics Rosehip Seed Oil | $13
Oils are great for moisturizing the skin. I have been loving this one from Teddie Organics. It is thin and non greasy. I love it mixed in morning and night with my moisturizer.
Teddie Organics Rose Water | $18
I love a good facial spray. This one is pure rose water! I use it both as a toner after cleansing and to moisturize my face when it is dry. I love it! It has a pure and fine mist that feels great on the skin.
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque | $35
I found this mask by Kiehl's that is famous for. It is worn overnight to replace moisture back into the skin. I am really interested in deep hydrating treatments like this and I love that it would work well on all skin types.
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | $39
A bit pricey, but I've been really interested in this face moisturizer from Clinique. It gives a huge surge of moisture to plump the skin. I would apply this after cleansing and before applying makeup to prep the skin. 
Neutrogena HydroBoost Water Gel | $20
I have been eyeing this gel cream for a while now. Its reviews relay positive things. It glides over the skin to put hydration back into the skin. This would be perfect for pressing the skin for a plump and dewy face.
*Teddie Organics gifted the oil and rose water in exchange for review, all opinions are mine!*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED