Loreal Elnett Satin Hairspray

Thursday, November 25, 2010



This product is good for all hair types and gives your hair a shine and gives it hold. It isn't crispy like the other brands and it isn't oily either. Since I was going out that night, I had the perfect opportunity to test out the abilities of this product. I have to admit, it doesn't smell all that amazing, pretty generic in fact. But it totally lives up to all the hype. I recently trimmed my bangs and they are on the short side. Normally when I try and style them to the side with hairspray they just stick straight out. With L'OREAL Elnett, my bangs stay in place and the pieces don't feel like toothpicks. It really does leave your hair with a satin finish. You can actually spray your hair and still run your fingers through it.
I am totally obsessed with L'OREAL Elnett hairspray, but with the high price point I find myself using sparingly.
Here's a little video on the hairspray>>>>Loreal Elnett Hairspray

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED