Drastic Changes (PLEASE READ)

Thursday, November 24, 2011

So recently I changed the name of the blog to Renee & Co. Beauty. Before it was Relaxed Hair Central. I know that it is such a drastic and sudden change, but I've decided to branch out with my post on here. Instead of just focusing on hair, I am going to include makeup and skincare on here as well. The reason for this is because I have another blog/channel on makeup, and I didn't like the idea of separating  my time for two different blogs. So I'm just going to merge them together. I put a post up on makeup coming up soon, and I put my YouTube channel and beauty blog links up. I hope that you guys are happy and content with my decision  and please look forward to many more beauty post to come.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED