Nars Sheer Glow Foundation Review

Thursday, November 24, 2011

This review is going to be on a favorite foundation of mines. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation is a staple in my collection for so many reasons. Keep reading if you want to know more.

About a year ago, I purchased this foundation from my local Sephora store in hopes of trying something new. I never really wore foundation until I got this, I mostly used powders.

One thing about this foundation is that it comes in about 42 shades so you know there's bound to be one for you. My shade in this is Tortuga as you see below on the label. If you are just buying this foundation I suggest that you go to a store like Sephora to get color matched because you can easily get a wrong shade. I have really dark skin, and it's always been hard for me to find the EXACT match for me. 

This foundation is a tad bit expensive, it retails for $42 here on the Sephora website. This foundation has a medium-thick consistency and has light to medium coverage.

                 

 I like to apply this foundation with a damp blending sponge. (I find that wetting the sponge really helps the effect makeup has on the skin) I used a stippling brush to apply this, and it didn't give the airbrushed clean effect that I wanted. (That was mostly the brush's fault) I like this foundation because it blends amazingly into my skin. At first it appears lighter but when I blend it in the foundation makes my skin look dewy, and glowy. 


Overall this foundation is a really great product for someone who wants to cover up imperfections but doesn't want to look cakey and fake. I definitely recommend this product!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED