La Femme Blushes Review + Swatches !

Saturday, January 25, 2014

For the longest time I have heard so much buzz about La Femme's blushes. I finally caved and purchased a couple. After all the price is unbelievable for what you get. Each blush is only $2.87!! La Femme sells these blushes in a pan, and without a pan. I opted for no pan, that way I can put them in a palette and have them all in one place. Months later and I still have no palette, sigh. But oh well, I can still share my La Femme collection with you and tell you what I think of them. 




Russet
This shade, Russet, is my favorite of the 5 that I have. It is a deep burnt orange shade with little gold shimmers. It blends perfectly into my skin and gives the perfect glow all year round. I wear it everyday, foundation or not and I get so many compliments. I feel this blush is a must have for any dark skinned woman because of how it enhanced our natural deep shade without being too dramatic. The formula of this one is great, not chalky at all and the specks of glitters aren't at all chalky.

Red
 This shade is called Red, because that is exactly what it is. I like that it is more of a muted red with golden shimmers in it. It looks a bit scary but on dark skin it blends in nicely. I recommend applying it with a light hand. The formulation is also great, it isn't chalky or dry.

Cinnabar
This shade Cinnabar is multi purpose for me. I describe it as a pale peach with golden shimmers. I use it as a blush and a highlighter. It looks light but it does show up to give my skin warmth. As a highlighter it adds a 'from within' glow that is essential for women of color. Again, this blush has a buttery texture that blends into skin nicely.

Coral
Now I purchased Coral because I felt it would be a great spring/summer blush. This is a really bright orangey pink. This one has a chalky texture that is annoying when trying to apply it. This one is probably my least used because of the brightness, but I will try to incorporate it into my routine in the sunny months.

Bordeaux 
This blush, Bordeaux, is a great everyday blush for fall. On my dark skin is gives a great color that isn't dramatic or clown like. I like that is has shimmers in it to give a safe glow. This blush like most has a buttery texture but the shimmers are a bit chunky.
______________________

I'm so glad that I got the time to share my new favorite blushes with you all. I hope you all take the time to purchase these blushes they come in a plethora of shades. I only have 5 of I think 30 shades. Did I mention that each blush costs only a mere $2.87?! If that isn't a bargain, I don't know what is...

Price: $2.87 (without pan), $3.50 (with pan) 
Availability: MakeupMania.com 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED