On my Wishlist : Skincare

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I have been obsessed with skincare these past months. I am a firm believer of your skin being at it's best in order for your makeup to look it's best. With that said, I curated a special wishlist this week based all around skincare products I've been eyeing.
  • I have been interested in the new Clarisonic Mia 3 since it's launch. This version has 3 speeds, a fancy timer, and beeps to alert you when to move on to another portion of the face. I've read amazing reviews of this brush by the amazing Sabrina at TheBeautyLookBook |read her reviews here| and I'm convinced at all it promises. I would use it at night to remove all traces of makeup and grime off of my face and to minimize my pores. This gold version I have pictured is limited edition (it also comes in white, red, pink, and black) and retails for $199. I don't think i'll be putting out $200 for this but it would make for a great x-mas gift! 
  • While browsing Sephora's skin mask section, I came across this Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask. It promises to resurface skin and leave it smooth with alpha hydroxy acid, aluminum oxide and pumpkin enzymes. Don't these ingredients sound so darn fancy? I am all for products that smooth my skin, so I think i'll look more into this. 
  • I've used the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Cleanser for about 6 years now, I love it, but I want to try other things. A higher end option would be the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser. Soy has amazing benefits for skin and contains amino acids. I've read that this cleanser does not strip the skin of essential moisture. It retails for $15 for the 1.7 oz option and $38 for the 5.1 option. 
gTw55uwOBWVqE26iTf11V8V5Sj1gff

What are your skincare faves/wants?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED