Wet n Wild Smokin' Hot Pink Lipstick

Thursday, January 29, 2015

I love the texture of Wet n Wild's lipsticks. I have 2 other shades in their line and this shade, Smokin' Hot Pink is my newest. I have swatches below, and I've linked a tutorial I featured it in below. Let's get into what I think of it! 
-Packaging
The packaging on these are simple. A plastic tube and a clear plastic cap. Nothing special, but I do love being able to see what shade is which. 

-Texture/Formula
This lipstick has a satin/matte texture to it. It's no too dry and moisturizes the lips. I do recommend exfoliating the lips before applying it because it can settle into dry lips eww. It's very pigmented and last a good while without fading. 

-Color
The shade is a deep hot pink, that is not too dramatic. I think it's a great transitioning from winter to spring shade. 
I love the quality you get with Wet n Wild's lipstick for such a small price. I am looking into the other shades in this line! 

I used Smokin' Hot Pink in the tutorial below!

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED