Songs on repeat | July 5-11th 2015

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Music is a very important part of my life, it probably makes up about 75% of my being! That being said, I want to do weekly post on songs that I cannot stop listening to. Sounds good?

1. All Your Fault - Big Sean ft. Kanye West
Big Sean is definitely bae, and Kanye is a genius when it comes to producing and sampling to make the perfect song.

This song just makes me stop everything and dance! It reminds me of a Caribbean & Rap street party here in NYC.

Fetty Wap has a gift for making songs that make people feel good lol. This one will guarantee head bopping. 

This song gives me liiiiifffffeeeee!! She really spit fire with this one, probably my favorite by her.

"What songs are you listening to?"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED