On My Wishlist | June 2015

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation - $32
I actually purchased this foundation, and it's a new favorite! Its a lightweight foundation that promises to last for 24 hours on the face. It also claims to be waterproof. It has a creamy texture that I find, glides nicely onto the skin. It is Mac's newest foundation for their summer collection. The formula is great for all skin types and helps to keep oil at bay. 
Lancome Miracle Cushion Liquid Cushion Compact Foundation - $46.50
This is a really cool product that I've been eyeing for a good while now. Korean beauty brands have been marketing foundations that come in an innovative cushion case for years now. Lancome has come out with their own cushion compact foundation and the reviews are out of this world. I love that the foundation comes in about 11 shades that can match the lightest and the darkest. From the video reviews I've seen, it holds up well during the day and gives a gorgeous satin finish to the skin. 
E.l.f Essential Instant Lift Brow Pencil - $2
E.l.f Cosmetics has finally come out with a brow pencil. Being someone who isn't too much into overly-done brows, and likes a simple filled in brow; I am really willing to try this out. It has a much more attractive price at only $2, while it's competitors like the Anastasia Brow Wiz retail for about $21. This pencil comes in many shades to suit your hair color as well.
Laura Mercier Face Illuminator in 'Indiscretion' - $42
I love a good highlighter. This one, that I think is limited edition, by Laura Mercier called 'Indiscretion' is a gorgeous rose gold highlighter. I love the design of the product, it gives me life! It is a bit pricey at $42 but a girl can really dream!
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED