End of Year Wishlist!

Thursday, December 10, 2015


Happy Holidays! I've complied a list of items that have caught my eye this past year. I added in some old faves as well as fun holiday sets. Enjoy and please share your wants and loves below!

  1. I find myself becoming more and more obsessed with skincare. This Ceramidin Gel Cream is designed to give skin intense hydration. It contains ceramide that penetrates into every layer or the skin. It also restores lipids and prevents moisture loss. I have extremely dry skin during cold months so I would love to give this a try. It comes in different textures/formulas as well, such as a cream and liquid.
  2. The Lorac Pro Palette has been out for years now and ever since then I have been wishing for it. I'm so cheap it isn't funny. The palette is complete with neutral, everyday shades and I'm sure that if I were to purchase it, I would get good use out of all the shades.
  3. I love this time of year because of the great holiday sets that are released. One that I am really interested in is the L'Occitane Almond Deluxe Duo. I've tried the shower oil that comes in the duo and it is amazing! It smells great and leaves shin soft and smooth.
  4. Continuing with skincare, the Kaolin Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo is a two step mask that is designed to deeply cleanse and minimize pores. This is something I am extremely interested in, because of the large pores around my nose. I am looking into purchasing sample sizes of this to try out.
  5. As I love natural makeup, Mac's Pressed Pigment in 'Deeply Dashing' is a product that I've been eyeing. It is a deep burgundy brown pigment with tons of sparkle. I would love to use this on my eyes alone or on top of a deep smokey eye. 
  6. Tom Ford makes the BEST fragrances! Although they are not for the faint-hearted, they are the best I've ever worn. I currently have sample sizes of his most popular two, Black Orchid & Velvet Orchid. I would love to purchase a full size bottle but the only thing holding me back is the $100+ price tag. 
  7. Clarisonic has released a new design of their sonic cleansers. This is the new Mia Fit is designed to fit perfectly in your hand while cleaning away dirt and grime. I've been after one of these for a while and this new design is too cute to refuse!
  8. I love a good scented living space. Despite being away at college, living in a dorm room, I am so interested in these Bath and Body Works 3-Wick Candles. I use their Wallflowers to give my room a cozy smell. My favorite scents by them are Marshmallow Fireside and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.
  9. Another pricey skincare device I've been lusting after is the PMD Professional Microderm System. This is an at-home microdermabrasion device that delivers spa results. It can be used on the face and body to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells. This would be perfect for my sometimes rough skin.
  10. Because I'm so cheap, I constantly miss out on limited edition Mac highlighters like the recent "Extra Dimension Skinfinishes". This Make Up Forever Pro Sculpting Duo in '2 Golden' is used for conturing on lighter skin tones but it gives an amazing now to deep skin tones. I would love to purchase it and mix the shades together.
  11. I posted about the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette in a previous wishlist post this year. I still would love to get it and use the deep neutral shades. I hate palettes that claim to be neutral but contain shades that would appear chalky on darker skin and this one contains the right balance of shades.
  12. I'm always looking for new and great hair products. Earth's Nectar is a fairly new brand that focuses on natural and ethnic hair types. Their Mint Leaves Scalp Oil and Nourish Leave-in Conditioner look really good for my hair.
  13. Korean Skincare has been taking the beauty world by storm. I love plump, glory skin and the May Coop Raw Sauce is known for helping this. It goes on to help the skin absorb skincare products and treatments. I wish it came in a sample size!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED