Mizani Thermasmooth Products

Thursday, July 07, 2011


Hey guys! I recently have been looking for new products for my hair. I have been quite skeptical about Mizani products, I only have one product by them and its their Anti-Humidity Spritz. I was on their website and was looking through the different lines of products they have and I found one called the Thermasmooth line. They have a Shampoo, a Conditioner, a Smoothing Serum, and an Anti-Humidity Spray. They caught my eye because  of what the product does to your hair. The thermal smoothing system is designed to repair, protect and smooth the hair. The products include a C3 Smoothing Complex of Coconut Oil, Ceramides and Cationic Polymers. Thermasmooth provides weightless protection for long-lasting, frizz-free, smooth style. I think I would like to try this line, if I can find it in the New York City Area. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED