All About Summer Hair!!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Hey everyone. The summer went by so fast, and I cant believe I'm going back to school in a few weeks. This year my hair was really dry during the summer. It was a big problem, because my hair was so dry it started to fall out. So I decided that it was time to change my my hair regimen. I went our and bought new hair care products. I got the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner

 I also got the  Nexxus Pro-Mend Shampoo and Conditioner. I alternated using these shampoos and conditioners every other week. For my Deep Conditioner I used Hask Placenta Henna and Placenta Deep Conditioner. And for leave-in I used the Nexxus Humectress Luxe Ultimate Leave-in Spray. These are a lot of products, and it wasnt cheap purchasing these products. I love these products. Nexxus is really stepping up with their hair care products. The Pro-Mend line is targeted to help mend and prevent Split Ends. My hair has really really really prospered from using these products. I'll review these products soon!                                                                           







You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED