My Birthday Wishlist!!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hey guys I decided to do a post on makeup/beauty related items that I hope/wish to get for my birthday. My birthday is on April 7th and it's really my most favorite day of the year :) I was going to do this in a video but it would take WAY too long, and then I would have to edit it and so forth. I was thinking of making a list with product names and their prices, but that would take forever!! So everything below will be grouped by brand, and in collages to make it easier. I hope you guys enjoy what I would want for my birthday and I hope to see you guys soon .xx I'll try to do a birthday makeup/hair tutorial video for you soon!!

I'M WARNING YOU, YOU'RE ABOUT TO SEE A MASSIVE LIST OF PRODUCTS!!!



 The items shown are from these brands below (shown in order in which they appear)
  1. MAC
  2. Clairsonic
  3. Boscia
  4. OPI
  5. Origins
  6. Lancome
  7. E.l.f
  8. Sigma
  9. BH Cosmetics
Most of these, I know I'll never receive, some here I'll probably buy myself :) But hopefully I get some of these and do posts on what I got and do reviews/post on what I love and what I don't. Bye guys...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED