Teeth Whitening!!

Monday, March 19, 2012

I know it's late but I had to do this post. I've recently started using Crest 3D White toothpaste and I am in love!! I have whitened my teeth before using a treatment strip system, but this way is so much easier. A lot of people tell me that I have amazing teeth but I have always found something bad about them. I never thought that they
were white enough so I whitened them. After using the treatment my teeth were whitened but they became incredibly sensitive. Every time I would chew on an ice pop :) my teeth would give this excruciating pain! So I stopped and my teeth gradually got yellow again.
Now that I've tried this toothpaste I stand behind it completely. It removes surface stains, freshens breath, and protects against cavities. This product is really essential for anyone who wants to brighten their teeth, without spending thousands of dollars. I'll probably do a video of some sort regarding this product and other great tooth products that I use.
So bye for now and I'll see you next time...xoxo, Mariam

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED