Beauty/Skincare Mini-Haul

Thursday, March 08, 2012

I went to Wallgreens today to use up some of my coupons before they expired. I picked up 3 things and I want to share them with you...

The 3 things that I got were...
  • Ambi Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30
  • Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash in Pink Grapefruit
  • Sinful Colors Nail Polish in "Island Coral"
 Ambi Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30
  •  I was running low on moisturizer, and I had a $2 off coupon for this so I got another one. It seems like every time i want to purchase a new one, the price goes up by like .50 cents. The product works really really well and as a result it is pricey. The retail price was $12.99, the coupon took off $2, and the store took off another dollar. The price for this all together with tax was $11.05. I really love this product but the price is the only downside to it. But I'm glad to have another one!!
Retail Prices
 Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash in Pink Grapefruit
  • I'm pretty sure some of you have seen this product around. This face cleanser by Neutrogena is by far their best selling and most effective product. They have 3 lines of this cleanser: Original, Pink Grapefruit, and Redness Soothing. When I first started using this product, I had the original and used it until the Pink Grapefruit came out. Ever since I've been using it and it's truly amazing. I don't get acne anymore (maybe the occasional stress zit), but other than that my face is clear. I also use it as an exfoliating cleanser as well, with my skincare brush and it works just fine. This cleanser also serves as a brush cleaner for my makeup brushes, to get all oil and dirt out. I use this morning and night and I'm always running out so I but like 4 at a time. This is also a bit pricey, (around $7 a bottle!!) but its worth it!

Sinful Colors Nail Polish in "Island Coral"
  • These nail polishes were only $1.99 each so I had to get one. I got this cute peach coral color!! I'm hopefully put up swatches when I get it on my fingers!
  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED