Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation Review

Monday, August 13, 2012

Hi everyone! Today I'm reviewing a foundation that seems to be getting a lot of great reviews lately. The Maybelline Dream Liquid Foundation is a liquid foundation, that has a air whipped consistency. It also has a medium consistency. This foundation cost around $10, and can be found at most drugstores and Ulta outlets. I reviewed this foundation for my Youtube channel, you can see it below.

Packaging: This foundation is housed in a glass bottle, and comes with a pump. It has 1 fl. oz of product which is standard for regular liquid foundations. The pump on this bottle is really nice. You can lock it, when you want to travel with it so that the pump doesn't spontaneously spurt out foundation. You can also control how much foundation comes out of it.



Color/Pigmentation: When I was buying this foundation, I looked into many drugstores (target, walgreens, rite-aid, etc.) and they never had the darkest shade. On Ulta.com the foundation comes in 12 shades. Ranging from light porcelain shades, to deeper shades. I was really scared that the foundation would be too light for my skin. But I purchased the shade "Cocoa" and it was perfect. I compare foundations to the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in "Tortuga" because that was a dead on match for my skin. This foundation matches exactly and I'm really happy with the match.




Quality: As far as quality goes with this foundation, I have no problems with it. It seems to stay on as long as I need it to. I need it for about 7-8 hours a day and it stays on great. The only issue I have is, if I have on a white blouse and if I were to lay my head down on my sleeve, my face would "come off" on my blouse. I'm not sure if that's the foundation or the way I set my makeup.

Overall i really love this foundation. It has become my favorite drugstore foundation. I love the consistency of it and I think it makes your face just look flawless. I will definitely recommend it to someone looking for a great drugstore liquid foundation.

See my video review here...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED