Brand Spotlight: E.l.f Cosmetics

Friday, August 03, 2012

Hello everyone. Today I'm going to be doing another "Brand Spotlight" The brand I'm going to be talking about today is E.l.f Cosmetics. As you all may know, E.l.f is a brand that I am completely fascinated with. Almost 90% of my makeup collection is from E.l.f. Their brand in known everywhere for their amazingly cheap products. Where else can you find an eyeshadow color quad for $1? Exactly...

 

I first found out about e.l.f about 2 years ago when I typed in "Cheap makeup brushes" into Google. I was surprised to stumble onto this website that had these amazing makeup products and all for such a cheap price. I made my first purchase and ordered about 5 things. I got the Clarifying Pressed Powder that I still use to this day, I got one on their eyeshadow quads that I still use everyday. I'm not going to say that all of their products are amazing, because some of them aren't as with all brands. I like that E.l.f has managed to keep their products at a small price and still come out with new and improved stuff.



a>
  1. Clarifying Pressed Powder in Toffee
  2. Studio Cream Eyeshadow in Bronzed
  3. Brightening Eye Color Quad in Day 2 Night
  4. All Over Cover Stick in Toffee
  5. Essential Eyeshadow Brush
  6. Studio Powder Brush
  7. Essential Lipstick in Seductive
  8. Liquid Eyeliner in Black
  9. Studio Powder Blush in Blushing Rose
  10. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Strawberry
  11. Studio Kabuki Brush
  12. Essential Blending Eye Brush
E.l.f is a company that I will continue to come back to for a very long time. I love their ability to sell good products that have exceptional value and at the same time have amazing prices.
Shop e.l.f. Cosmetics - $1 Makeup

You can see my tutorials/videos where I use the products above here...

"Full Makeup Routine" - Winter

"E.l.f Lipsticks Review"

"My Top 5 Makeup Brushes"

"Purple Nights Makeup Routine"

"Bronzed Makeup Tutorial"

"Full Makeup Routine" - Summer

Comment below if you would like to see more of these "Brand Spotlights"! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED