50's Pin-Up Girl Makeup Tutorial !

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hello everyone, today I have a new makeup tutorial for you! This look was inspired by the amazing BeautybyJJ on youtube. She did this tutorial and I decided to get creative! This is a sort-of how-to on how to achieve that 50's Glam Pin-Up look! I also show how to create a very neutral smokey eye that it great for women of color. I hope you all enjoy this look as much as I enjoyed doing it! Don't forget to like, comment & subscribe!


What I used...
Eyes
E.l.f Eyelid Primer - HERE
Wet n' Wild Color Icon Pencil in 'White' - HERE
E.l.f 100 Eyeshadow Palette - HERE
Nicka K Eyeshadow in 'Black' - HERE
E.l.f Liquid Eyeliner in 'Black' - HERE
Maybelline The Colossal Mascara in 'Glam Black' - HERE

Face
E.l.f Complete Coverage Concealer in 'Dark' - HERE
E.l.f Clarifying Pressed Powder in 'Dark' - HERE
E.l.f Shimmering Facial Whip in 'Pink Lemonade' - HERE
E.l.f Studio Powder Blush in 'Blushing Rose' - HERE
E.l.f Liquid Eyeliner in 'Black' (For BeautyMarks) - HERE

Lips
NYX Lip Pencil in 'Chocolate' - HERE
Nicka K Lipstick in 'Ruby Red' - HERE

Bushes I Used - HERE

____________
Until next time...
-Mariam .x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED