Basic Full Face Makeup Tutorial !

Saturday, March 16, 2013

I don't know if I am the only one,but I am tired of when you hear "makeup" it is usually associated with wearing an obscene amount of it. I personally don't think that you have to wear a large amount to cover up imperfections. So with that said, I did a video on how to achieve that flawless, made up look; without tons on makeup. I used all drugstore products, and of course all of what i used will be below! I hope you all enjoy!


What I used...

Face
E.l.f Minieral Infused Face Primer - HERE
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in 'Cocoa' - HERE
E.l.f Complete Coverage Concealer in 'Dark' - HERE
E.l.f Clarifying Pressed Powder in 'Dark' - HERE
Wet n' Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Face Powder in 'Starlight Bronze' - HERE
E.l.f Studio Blush in 'Blushing Rose' - HERE

Eyes 
E.l.f Liquid Eyeliner in 'Black' - HERE
Maybelline The Colossal Mascara - HERE

Lips
Nicka K Lip Pencil in 'A14 Nude' - HERE
(Alternate) E.l.f Glossy Gloss in 'Ballet' - HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED