Wet n' Wild MegaShimmer, Shimmer Dust Review !

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hello everyone! I have been enjoying my Spring Break so far, and I hope you are enjoying yours too. Today I come to you with a little show and tell of a product that I just recently purchased. I was in my local drugstore looking for something new, and I found this! Wet n' Wild's new MegaShimmer Shimmer Dust is a loose powder with tons of shimmer and comes in the shade White Lotus.



White Lotus is a white pigment with tiny white glittery bits. This has more of a powdered soft pigment type feel whereas their Mega Sparkle Confetti feels more rough and definitely like individual glitter particles. You can use this around the eyes, or anywhere else on the body.



I recently used this in my Navy Smokey Eyes tutorial in two different ways. I used in on top of my eyeshadows to give that extra oopmfh to the look. I also used it as my cheek highlight! It have me an amazing white glow that I wasn't actually expecting.


I really wish that Wet n Wild would release some other colors in this dust because I really love the results that came out of using it. I like that it is less intense than a glitter and can be used all over the body. I would definitely be purchasing this shimmer dust again!

Price: $3.99
Availability: BeautyJoint.com

____________
Until next time...
-Mariam .x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED