Navy Smokey Eyes Makeup Tutorial !

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hi everyone! I hope all is well with each and everyone one of you. Today is the first day of my Spring Break. I am SO excited to be off from school and to just have time to rest! Today I come to you with a new makeup tutorial. I did this look using new drugstore products i purchased last week. If you follow me on Twitter you might have seen the items. I used them all together to create this dark blue smokey eye. As usual I used products that are easy to find, and all of their names + links to where you can purchase them are below! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial as much as I enjoyed creating it! Please be sure to leave me requests in the comments!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin






What I used..
Eyes
E.l.f Eyelid Primer - HERE
Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Cream Eyeshadow Pencil in 'Distress' - HERE
E.l.f 100 Eyeshadow Palette - HERE
E.l.f  Matte Eyeshadow in 'Charcoal' - HERE
Wet n Wild Mega Shimmer Dust in 'White Lotus' - HERE
E.l.f Liquid Eyeliner in 'Black' - HERE
Maybelline The Colossal Mascara in 'Glam Black' - HERE

Face
E.l.f Complete Coverage Concealer in 'Dark' - HERE
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse FOundation in 'Cocoa' - HERE
Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in '05 Deep' - HERE
Wet n Wild Mega Shimmer Dust in 'White Lotus' - HERE
NYX Powder Blush in 'Mocha' - HERE

Lips
E.l.f Essential Lipstick in 'Seductive' - HERE
Nicka K Lip Pencil in 'A14 Nude' - HERE


You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED