You were in a magazine?! - Maniera Magazine

Thursday, March 28, 2013

I know the title might have gotten you excited, but yes I was featured in My Maniera Magazine which is an online lifestyle magazine. I was contacted by one of their writers, and they wanted me to do a step-by-step makeup tutorial! Before I even start on the tutorial I just wanted to say that I was so humbled to be even considered by this magazine. The editor-in-chief called me herself, and praised me on everything I was doing regarding my blog, and my youtube channel. It really shows me that I'm doing something right with sharing what I love with all of you. If you would like to check it out yourself you can see it here at MyManiera.com

Below is the spread that was published on their online magazine. The tutorial is a Bronze Smokey Eye, that I created just for Maniera! I hope you all enjoy the tutorial as I enjoyed being featured in My Maniera!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED