Purple Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hey everyone, today I come to you with a new makeup tutorial! After getting a few request to do more looks with the E.l.f 100 Eyeshadow Palette, I created this purple smokey eye. I had a lot of fun as I don't wear purple eyeshadow a lot. I even wore this look on my birthday! So I hope you all enjoy!





Products Used...


Eyes
E.l.f Eyelid Primer - HERE
Nicka K Pencil Eyeliner in 'Black' - HERE
E.l.f 100 Eyeshadow Palette - HERE
E.l.f Matte Eyeshadow in 'Charcoal' - HERE
E.l.f Liquid Eyeliner in 'Black' - HERE
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara - HERE

Face
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in 'Cocoa' - HERE
Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in 'Deep' - HERE
Wet n' Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in 'Starlight Bronze' - HERE
E.l.f Studio Blush in 'Berry Merry' - HERE

Lips
Nicka K Lip Pencil in 'A19 Nude' - HERE
(Alternative) E.l.f Glossy Gloss in 'Ballet Slippers' - HERE

Brushes Used - HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED