Firmoo Sunglasses Review | 15% off for new customers!

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I'm back to share with you today a pair of prescription sunglasses that I received from Firmoo.com. Firmoo is an online optical store that specializes in RX glasses and sunglasses. If you haven't read my review of their regular glasses please do so here. As someone who wears glasses 24-7, it can be hard for me to protect my eyes during the bright summer months. These sunglasses have my prescription built-in. 
These sunglasses are style #OMJ8030. They are a black plastic, and you get to pick the lens color for no extra charge. I picked a subtle brown. They feel sturdy, not cheap at all, and fit really nicely on my face. These sunglasses also come with a case, cleaning cloth, and mini screwdriver for on-the-go repairs.
Interested in trying out Firmoo? Click here to get 15% off your fist order. I love to order glasses from their site. The selection is great, and you can add-on so many things to your glasses. You can also choose standard or expedited shipping, both of which are great. I honestly love that Firmoo is a great alternative to primitive eyeglass shops I think they are my permanent optical store!
*The product mentioned above was gifted by the brand in exchange for review. My opinions, as always, are honest. You can read my disclaimer policy here for more info*


You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED