Wishlist | August 2015

Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Formula X The System - $32 
As someone who always does her own nails, I am always looking for the best polish formulas. Sephora came out with their own line of nail polishes, Formula X, a few years ago. They have a huge number of shades, any color you can think of they have. The formula lasts a good while as well. My favorite beauty blog, The Beauty Look Book, has a great review post on these. The System pictured above is a set with the nail primer, base coat, top coat and any color you choose.
Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder - $35
This loose powder from Nars has been on my wish list for about year now. It gives a matte finish without a white cast and has a pseudo-luminous finish. I love a glowy finish so this is a great option for me.
Tom Ford Lipstick - $52
I think these lipsticks will be a splurge for me at $50 each. There is a wide range of shades that I lust over while looking at swatches of online. Nudes, pinks, and reds. One day when my bank account is set up for that type of spending, i'll purchase a shade or two. The one shade I'll get is called Deep Mink, you can see swatches of it here on Wonders of Beauty, one of my favorite beauty blogs for WOC.
Nars Audacious Lipstick - $32 
The Audacious lipstick line by Nars is new and boasts 30 shades fro light nudes, to oranges, to deep purples. The formula gives a comfortable satin-matte finish. They are a great lipstick to try out if $32 each isn't too crazy for you to spend. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED