Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Happy Birthday Glitter Graphics - Glitterlive.com

Hello everyone!! Today, April 7th is my 15th Birthday. I know some of you may think that I'm super young, but whatever! Today was a very interesting day, I was woken up and sung to this morning by my sister, and my grandmothers. I went to Sephora to pick up my free birthday gift, which was a Sugar lip treatment mini set. Ill post pictures and stuff later. Now that I'm a year older I am more mature and more concentrated on what I want for my future. So thank you guys so much for being here along side me and reading this blog as I work so hard on it. You mean so much to me. Also for watching my Youtube videos and liking and subscribing. Thank you all and good luck to another great year together!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED