E.l.f Birthday Haul

Friday, April 20, 2012

It's that time again for an e.l.f haul!! This stuff is all that I bought for my birthday, I deserve to treat myself. So i got quite a few things from e.l.f and some extra things... Sorry for not giving swatches and color pics, most of the swatches are in my haul video on YouTube. Make sure you watch my video on this haul as well.


 So keep reading if you want to see what I got!




E.l.f Powder Brush - $3

E.l.f Eyeshadow Brush - $1

 (left) E.l.f Luscious Liquid Lipstick & (right) E.l.f Lipsticks - $1 each

(left) E.l.f Liquid Eyeliner & (right) E.l.f Eyelid Primer - $1 each

E.l.f Mineral Infused Face Primer - $6

E.l.f Cream Eyeshadow in Bronzed - $3

E.l.f Natural Lash Kit - $1

E.l.f All Over Color Stick - $1

E.l.f Studio Blush in Pink Passion - $3

E.l.f Complete Coverage Concealer in Dark - $3 

E.l.f Brightening Eye-color Quads - $1 each 


_______________________________________________________

Free Birthday Gift from Sephora


Fresh "Sugar Kisses" Mini Lip Duo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED