Get Ready with Me...For School

Friday, September 21, 2012

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is well! Today I have a new video for you today. As everyone knows, school has started back up again :( Back to waking up at 5:30, homework, tests the list goes on!! So one morning this week, I filmed me getting ready for school. It was just a normal day at school, no big events or anything, but I love to look my absolute best for anything! For my makeup that day, I did my "no-makeup, makeup" look. If you don't know what that is, it's when you use as less makeup as possible to make your face flawless. I usually do this when I go to school, or just a regular low-maintenance day. So I hope you enjoy me getting ready for school!

 

Don't forget to like, comment, & subscribe [cool]  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED