Wet n Wild Lip Color in 'Bare It All' Review + Swatches

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I've been trying to build up my lipstick collection lately. I'm always looking on other beauty blogs trying to find the best shades for me. So I'm starting off with nudes. I have heard so much about these inexpensive but great lipsticks from Wet n Wild. I got one in the shade "Bare it All". It's a well praised shade among the beauty community and I heard it was a dupe for MAC's Velvet Teddy lipstick. So let's get into what I think about this lipstick.



The packaging on this lipstick is pretty simple. It is housed in a sturdy plastic casing and has a clear plastic cap. That makes it great for seeing what shade is which.

The finish of these lipsticks is matte. But it isn't a drying matte it's more of a satin finish matte. When a woman of color wears a nude lip shade it is really important to wear a brown lip liner with it. Without a brown lip pencil the nude color can make your lips look ashy. I like to pair this lipstick with a nude pink gloss.


I love these lipsticks from Wet n' Wild. I want to buy all of the shades (there are many to choose from). The formula\of this lipstick is far from what you would expect of a drugstore product. I also love the quality you get for only $2.75! 

Availability: BeautyJoint.com
Price: $2.75

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED