On my Wishlist...

Wednesday, August 27, 2014


On my wishlist this week:
  • Tom Ford really makes the best fragrances. I have been interested in trying one of his and Velvet Orchid is the one! It is a very sensual, mystical scent that would be mine right now if not for the hefty price tag. I am going to try and score a sample! (don't judge me)
  • The Ambient Lighting Powders by Hourglass have been out for almost a year now. I've had my eye on the 'Radiant Light' shade for months. I love it's promises: to blur imperfections and add a natural, ethereal glow. This would be perfect now that the summer is ending to give me an all year round glow.
  • Mac's Flat Out Fabulous lipstick is the perfect bright-but not too bright shade. I have seen it worn by many deep skinned beauties online and I am itching to try it. I love that it is a, all year round shade, worn great in the warmer months and a great fall/winter shade.  

I am also in need of new jeans for the fall and some new makeup!
What's on your wishlist right now?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED