My Full Flawless Foundation Routine !

Saturday, August 03, 2013

Hey everyone! I thought it was time for me to do a new foundation routine as I haven't done one in a while. In the video below I show how I do my foundation, concealer, blush and highlight. Sorry! No eye makeup or lips in this video! This is what I do when I'm going to a party, or a special event. This is a little too heavy for everyday, like when I'm in school. I hope you all enjoy the video!



Products Used


Smashbox Photo Finish Primer - HERE

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in 'Cocoa Dark 3' - HERE
     -E.l.f Powder Brush - HERE

E.l.f Complete Coverage Concealer in 'Dark' - HERE
     -E.l.f Pointed Foundation Brush - HERE

E.l.f Clarifying Pressed Powder in 'Toffee' - HERE
     -E.l.f Blush Brush - HERE 

Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in 'Deep' - HERE
     -E.l.f Complexion Brush - HERE

NYX Powder Blush in 'Mocha' - HERE
Wet n' Wild Illuminating Face Powder in 'Starlight Bronze' - HERE
     -E.l.f Angled Blush Brush - HERE


You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED