Fresh-Faced Back to School Makeup !

Thursday, September 05, 2013

For those who are still in school, it's opening is only a few weeks away. So in lieu of that, I have put together this post for those of you who want to look fresh-faced on that first day! The products that I have listed below are inexpensive so they are practical for someone on a budget and some products below are ones that I do not own, at the moment. I will list everything from base to finishing, as foundation to blush.





Okay so as a base to cover any imperfections, I would use a BB Cream or a Tinted Moisturizer. I have pretty good skin so I hate to wear heavy foundations. I have been hearing great things about the IMAN BB Cream. Because this is a beauty blog that mainly focuses on WOC, I highly recommend this BB Cream because it comes is shades for ALL skin tones. When I say all, I mean even darker than me. It also has great skin care properties to help even out your skin tone. You can buy this one at ImanCosmetics.com or at select drugstores.

For blush and highlighter, I love to use the NYX Powder Blush in Mocha and the E.l.f Gotta Glow Blush. I know that the blush looks too pink for my skin tone, but it gives me an amazing healthy glow that doesn't look to gaudy. I love the E.l.f highlighter because it gives me a healthy and glamorous glow. When I wear it people ask me why I look like I am glowing from within!

At school, I don't wear any eyeshadows because I find it a bit unnecessary. I like to use a mascara that can lengthen my lashes and give a little drama to the eyes. I love the Benefit They're Real Mascara. I currently have the sample size of this mascara but will definitely buy the full size for $20 plus dollars. I would shell out that amount of money for one product, because it works! I love the length it gives my lashes without the clumping.

Finally for my lips I like to use a simple nude lip gloss such as the NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Natural. This puts a minimal amount of color to my lips but still pulls my whole look together.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and I also hope that you will check some of these products out! Good luck to all of you starting school!

Until next time...
-Mariam .x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED