E.l.f Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil Review

Wednesday, October 14, 2015


Looking around for a good brow product can be a challenge especially if you're on a budget. The new E.l.f Instant Lift Brow Pencil is a great dupe for the more expensive brow pencils on the market. Such as the Anastasia Brow Wiz or Hourglass ($21) Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil ($32). This one by E.l.f Cosmetics is only $2. I purchased it to try it out, let see what I think of it. 


The pencil comes with the product on one end from a twist top and a spoolie brush on the other end. The spoiler is great for brushing the brow hairs in place before applying product and after to blend everything together. 


I got the shade 'Deep Brown' which is the darkest shade. I find you get a good amount of product for $2. The product is pigmented enough that you don't have to push hard to get it into your brows. If you do your brows everyday, I see this going for about 2-3 months. I hardly wear makeup everyday so this will last a while for me. I also find if you push too hard on the product it is a bit fragile. 


I love this pencil and will definitely repurchase. This is great if you are looking for a cheap alternative to the pricey ones on the market. It's great for brow-beginners as well (much like myself, tbh). Great buy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED