Hair Tutorial - Installing my Clip-In Extensions & Flawless Curls Tutorial

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I hope everyone has been as anxious as I am, because I finally got around to filming a hair tutorial! I purchased some Clip-In Extensions because I wanted to add some color highlights to my hair. So in this video, I show how I "install" them into my hair. I also show how I do my "Flawless Curl" hairstyle. I hope everyone enjoys this video, and if you would like to see more hair tutorials and such please let me know in the comments!



                                              What I Used...
1 in. Curling Iron, Bobby Pins, Butterfly Clamp, Comb, and My Extensions





I will do a separate post all about the hair extensions, so stay tuned!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Excellent tutorial~ Well done!

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

AD SPACE


FEATURED