New Makeup Tutorial: Purple Metallic Nights

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hey lovely ladies! I've recently done a new makeup tutorial on YouTube. I called the video "Purple Metallic Nights", I couldn't think of a name so I just came up with that one. It's a purple eye shadow look, with neutral lips. I had so much fun doing this tutorial so I hope you like it! Here's the video, down below!



All Products that I used will be down below!

Products Used
Eyes:
E.l.f Eyelid Primer - Read My Review
E.l.f 100 Eyeshadow Palette - Watch My Review (updated review to come)
E.l.f Single Eyeshadow in "Raspberry Truffle" 
E.l.f Eyeshadow Quad in "Day 2 Night"
E.l.f Liquid Eyeliner in "Black"
Maybeline Great Lash Mascara in "Clear/Transparent"

Face:
E.l.f Complete Coverage Concealer in "Dark" - Read My Review + Watch my Review
E.l.f Clarifying Pressed Powder in "Toffee"
NYX Powder Blush in "Mocha" - Read My Review 
E.l.f Studio Blush in "Berry Merry"

Lips: 
Vaseline
NYX Slim Lip Liner in "Chocolate" 
E.l.f Luscious Liquid Lipstick in "Strawberry"



You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED