FREE Eyeshadow Palette from E.l.f Cosmetics ! [SALE OVER]

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hey everyone! I wanted to check in and share with you guys an amazing offer presented to me! E.l.f cosmetics is offering one of their best selling eyeshadow palettes, the 144-piece Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette free, yes I said FREE.
All you have to do is have $20.13 worth of product in your cart and use code ULTIMATE to get this regularly priced $15 for free. I've included a promo video from E.l.f on this palette, as well as pics!






This palette comes with 144 super pigmented colors, great for creating any eye look! I've included a promo video from E.l.f on this palette, as well as pics! I hope you guys take advantage of this great limited offer!

You can purchase it here at EyesLipsFace.com 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED