My Everyday Makeup Routine !

Saturday, January 05, 2013

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed all the New Years festivities, where ever you are in the world! I stayed home, and watched the celebrations on TV, sounds boring, I know. Well today I want to share with you all my everyday makeup routine. While this isn't a foundation routine, it includes my full face makeup. I also include my eye makeup as well. I hope you all enjoy!
Don't forget to like & subscribe ! 

_________


What was used...
Face...
E.l.f Mineral Infused Face Primer - HERE - review here
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in 'Cocoa' - HERE - review here
E.l.f Clarifying Pressed Powder in 'Toffee' - HERE
Wet n' Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in 'Starlight Bronze' - HERE - review here
E.l.f Studio Powder Blush in 'Blushing Rose' - HERE
Eyes...
E.l.f Eyelid Primer - HERE 
E.l.f Cream Eyeshadow in 'Bronzed' - HERE - review here
E.l.f Studio Single Eyeshadow in 'Raspberry Truffle' - HERE - review here 
Wet n' Wild Trio Color Palette in 'Silent Treatment' - HERE - review here
E.l.f Liquid Eyeliner in 'Black' - HERE
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara - HERE - review here
Lips...
Carmex Lip Treatment - HERE
E.l.f Lipstick in 'Sociable' - HERE - review here
(Alternate) E.l.f Glossy Gloss in 'Ballet" - HERE


You Might Also Like

0 comments

AD SPACE


FEATURED